Re: Women Playing Footsie

[Post Followup ] [ Legs and Heels Message Board ]

Posted by RHTGuy on January 08, 2001 at 18:43:03:

In Reply to: Women Playing Footsie posted by Jim on January 08, 2001 at 18:16:59:

: Has anyone here ever really seen two women playing footsie ? I never have and been watching for it for over thirty years.
: Actually, I have noticed the exact opposite. I've seen more than a few times that in a situation where two women are in a position where their legs or feet are real close to touching, they will go to any type of contortion possible to avoid contact.

: Closest I've seen is a accidental bump of shoes - which would have them both changing seating positions to be sure ity didn't happen a second time.

Hi Jim

I have been into footsie with women for 20 years and I can only think of one occasion I saw two women play footsie with each other. It was earlier this year in one of my favorite libraries. I saw 2 women take off their shoes and have a serious footsie session. One was wearing socks but the other had on some very nice tan nylons. I couldn't help but watch, very quietly I might add!!! Actually I saw them come in a couple of times, and it was always enjoyable!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Legs and Heels Message Board ]